Grace Gulley of Lark + Arrow is a fiber artist, teacher, feminist, writer, and the founder of CYL Collective. She calls Los Angeles home and spends as much time as she can at her favorite nursery or hiking Griffith Park and taking in panoramic views of her city. She is happiest when working with other people. Her big passions in life are helping others realize their potential through creativity and compassion; sharing her love for fibers and hand-knotting; and advocating for female collaboration and empowerment. Grace has been featured by West Elm, Urban Outfitters, A Beautiful Mess, The Jungalow and more.
- Macrame Pot Holder (3 hours): Thursday
- Macrame Wall Hanging (3 hours): Thursday
- Macrame Pot Hanger (3 hours): Friday
- Macrame Hanging Lantern(3 hours): Friday
Daniela Nii learned to knit, crochet, and sew in elementary school in Switzerland. With every project she tries to learn something new and uses a diverse range of techniques to produce designs that highlight simplicity and elegance. She is a freelance designer with her designs appearing in major magazines, for yarn companies, indie dyers, and online at Ravelry.com (nikkisstudio). She is also a regular freelance technical editor for Interweave, Craftsy, and indie designers, a national workshop instructor, and the founder of LocalFibers.com. You can follow her crafting adventures at her sporadically updated blog at Nikkis-Studio.com.
- Tapestry Crochet (3 hours): Thursday
- Ins & Outs of Tunisian Crochet (3 hours): Friday
- Crochet Cables (3 hours): Friday
- Crochet with Beads (3 hours): Saturday
- Cables with Color (3 hours): Thursday
- Knitting with Wire and Beads (3 hours): Thursday
- Infinity Cables (3 hours): Sunday
- Shuttle Tatting (3 hours): Saturday